Friday, August 9, 2019

Whatsapp Status Love

Whatsapp Status Love

You change your life by changing your heart.

Life is a beautiful struggle.

Forget the day’s troubles remember the day’s blessings.

A life without challenge would be like going to school without lessons to learn.

Sometimes you have to lose the battle to win the war.

Before I understood your words , I understood your love .

Mistakes are meant for learning , not repeating…✌

I don’t wait for magical moments I create my own scenario…!

My words are like a china phone. They have no guarantee!

You don’t like me? That’s a shame. I’ll need a few minutes to recover from the tragedy.

The Best Things In Life Are Unseen, That’s Why We Close Our Eyes When We Kiss & Dream.

Someone willing to do anything just to put a smile on your face is one worth keeping, never lose them.

Don’t follow your dreams, follow me

People will throw stones at you don’t throw them back collect them all and build an Empire.

If I was meant to be controlled I would have come with a remote.

I don’t care about popularity. I live in reality. Based on originality. Forget looks. I respect personality.

Perfection is not attainable, but if we chase perfection we can catch excellence.

we are hyper, we are loud, we joke, we laugh when one of us falls. We are the best of friends and nothing will tare us apart.

I don’t care what people think or say about me!..

Sometimes one middle finger isn’t enough to let someone know how you feel. That’s why you have two hands.

Read Also:

No comments:

Post a Comment