Monday, August 5, 2019

Whatsapp Status Attitude

Whatsapp Status Attitude

Life is too short to waste on hating other people.

There are no winners in life only survivors.

Make life fun, tomorrow isn’t guaranteed.

Ask yourself if what you’re doing today will get you closer to where you want to be tomorrow.

Better to have lost and loved than never to have loved at all.

Success is no accident. It is hard work, perseverance, learning, studying, sacrifice and most of all, love of what you are doing.

I Have So Much of You in My Heart.

Sometimes The Wrong Person Teach Us The Right Lessons In Life.

Don’t be a slave in heaven. Be a king of hell.

Honey, I’ve got heels higher than your standards

Only my name is enough.

Always Tell someone how you feel, because opportunities are lost in the blink of an eye, but regret can last for a lifetime.

No matter how many quotes are written by poets, and no matter how much those words are touchy. Sometimes words can't describe the way we feel.

I received nothing I wanted, but I received everything I needed.

I hate those people who have two faces. they shows one face to me and second to other people

Why fit in when you’re born to stand out?

Life Is Too Short. Don’T Waste It Removing Pen Drive Safely.

People are like “MuSic” some say the “TrUth” and rest,just noise…..

Genius By Birth, Evil By Choice.

Forget those who have hurt you and remember those who have made you smile.

Read Also:

No comments:

Post a Comment