Friday, July 26, 2019

Short Status About Life

Short Status About Life

I’m always jacked up. I’m pumped up. It’s just, I love life and I’m having fun.

I received nothing I wanted, but I received everything I needed.

The biggest adventure you can take is to live the life of your dreams.

Don’t trust too much on anyone… Because everyone Changes when they meet new people….

Life is a collection of mistakes, you will never learn if you don’t make them.

One Of The Greatest Diseases Is To Be Nobody To Anybody.

Life is an art of drawing without eraser.

Life is the art of drawing without a eraser.

The truth is you don’t know what is going to happen tomorrow. Life is a crazy ride, and nothing is guaranteed.

Please don’t get confused between my personality & my attitude.

Sometimes The Things We Change End Up Changing Us.

Adopting the right attitude can convert a negative stress into a positive one.

One of the greatest regrets in life is being what others would want you to be, rather than being yourself.

Talk 2 urself at-least once in a day…..otherwise u may miss meeting an excellent person in this world.

Never Give Up. There Is No Such Thing As An Ending Just A New Beginning.

Fall in love. Visit both heaven and hell for the price of one.

A fool thinks himself to be wise, but a wise man knows himself to be a fool.

You only get one Mother in this life … appreciate her … love her always … as she have loved you

I celebrate myself, and sing myself.

Life is too short to do the things you don’t love doing.

Read Also:

No comments:

Post a Comment