Wednesday, July 24, 2019

One Line Status Messages

One Line Status Messages

Life Is Not Measured By Breaths We Take But By The Moments That Take Our Breath Away.

I decide how I live and who I love. The choice is mine and no one gets to make my mind up. I decide and I choose.

It wondering why Facebook bothers to give the option of …liking…. my own comment…. Of course I like my own comments.

If you want something you have never afforded, you have to do something you have never done!

Love your parents. We are so busy growing up; we often forget they are also growing old.

One Day Your Life Will Lash Before Your Eyes, Make Sure It’S Worth Watching.

Good thing is listening a new song is that it doesn’t remind you of anyone…

The most painful goodbyes are those which were never said and never explained.

Yeah You The one reading my status, Get Lost!

Loneliness adds beauty to life. It puts a special burn on sunsets and makes night air smell better.

There are no stupid questions, just stupid people..

I Will Be Rising From The Ground Like A Skyscraper.

Be CRAZY Enough To Know That YOU Can Do Anything In LIFE

Life is too short to waste on hating other people.

I have a bad habit of reading a text and forgetting to reply.

Jealousy is a terrible disease. Get well soon.

I like being glamorous because it’s not a crime.

I’M Poor. I Can’T Pay Attention In Class Room.

Life is made of ever so many partings welded together.

Enjoy your own life without comparing it with that of others.

Read Also:

No comments:

Post a Comment