Tuesday, July 30, 2019

One Line Status On Attitude


I love the ones who are in my life and make it amazing. I also love the ones who left my life and made it fantastic.

Care less. Smile more.

Future belongs to those who know how to wait.

Life is a best friend when you get what you want, and life is a teacher when you don’t.

Make it simple, but significant.

No matter how much you think you hate school, you’ll always miss it when you leave.

I’m in shape. Unfortunately, it’s the wrong one.

Having a girl friend is a cute thing,But I’m already committed with my #bed and #rajai.

Everyday I come in with a positive attitude trying to get better.

Life Is Like A Box Of Chocolates. You Never Know What You’Re Gonna Get.

Me and my wife live happily for 25 years and then we met…

SINGLE is not a status. It is a word that best describes a person who is strong enough to live and enjoy life without depending on other

If I was meant to be controlled I would have come with a remote.

Focus On Your Own Happiness. If You’Re Happy, Those Around You Will Be Happy.

Nobody can take away your pain, so don't let anyone take away your happiness.

I Am Always Right, Once I Thought That I Am Wrong, But I Was Wrong.

Understanding the misunderstanding is the best understanding ever.

Sometimes patience has limits….

Love me or hate me but you will never change me.

I tried being like you, my personality didn’t like it.

Read Also:

No comments:

Post a Comment