Monday, July 22, 2019

Best Status Lines For Whatsapp

Best Status Lines For Whatsapp


Forget The Day’S Troubles Remember The Day’S Blessings.

Enjoy life. There's a plenty of time to be dead.

Smile in the mirror. Do that every morning and you’ll start to see a big difference in your life.

I enjoy when people show Attitude to me because it shows that they need an Attitude to impress me!

There is always something to be thankful for.

We don’t make mistakes, we do variations.

Your life does not get better by chance; it gets better by change.

I'm king of the town you can take a look around

Life is not a problem to be solved, but a reality to be experienced.

You were given this life because you’re strong enough to live it.

Silence speaks thousand words.

Take me as I am or watch me as I go.

Happiness is nothing more than good health and a bad memory.

Life is really simple, but we insist on making it complicated.

You can do anything, but not everything.

Life is an art of drawing without eraser.

Live today, for tomorrow it will all be history.

When Wrong People Leave Your Life ,Right Things Starts Happening.. 🙂

Never take life seriously. Nobody gets out alive anyway.

When life gives you LEMONS, make ORANGE JUICE and make them wonder how you did it.

Read Also:

No comments:

Post a Comment