Sunday, July 28, 2019

Best Status Lines Ever

Best Status Lines Ever


Totally available!! Please disturb me!!

Beautiful face are everywhere but beautiful minds are hard to find

Love is life. And if you miss love, you miss life.

Prove them wrong. Normal is Boring.

Problems are not stop signs, they are guidelines.

I’m in love with my dreams, married to success and having an affair with life 😉

There is only one happiness in this life, to love and be loved.

A girl should be like a Butterfly…. Pretty to see and hard to catch….

Life isn’t measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the number of moments that take your breath away.

The goal is not to be rich , the Goal is to be legend

One of the greatest diseases is to be nobody to anybody.

It’S Not An Attitude, It’S The Way I Am.

A friend knows the song in my heart and sings it to me when my memory fails.

The human soul needs actual beauty more than bread.

People grow through experience if they meet life honestly and courageously. This is how character is built.

To Succeed In Life, You Need Two Things : Ignorance & Confidence.

For many men, the acquisition of wealth does not end their troubles, it only changes them.

If my love for you is a crime, I want to be the most wanted criminal.

Can’t trust anyone these days fake is becoming the new trend.

To be successful you need good friends, to be more successful you need better enemies.

Read Also:

No comments:

Post a Comment