Thursday, August 1, 2019

Beautiful Status Lines

Beautiful Status Lines

Beauty is like Moon, looks much better at Night…

I always dream of being a millionaire like my uncle... He's dreaming too.

I only know that I know nothing

My silence doesn’t mean that I quit… It simply means that I don’t want to argue with people who just don’t want to understand!

Trust takes years to build and seconds to shatter.

Sometimes you succeed and other times you learn.

Life is one time offer, use it well.

Life is an art of drawing without eraser.

If You Live A Happy Life, Tie It To A Goal, Not To People Or Things.

Create Your Own Style….Let It Be Unique for Yourself & Yet Identifiable for Others.

Now days People Know The Price Of Everything And The Value Of Nothing.

Hustle until your haters ask if you’re hiring.

You cannot change what has happened, you can only learn from it

People will judge you by your actions, not your intentions.

I thought I wanted a career, turns out I just wanted paychecks.

Attitude is like pregnancy, no matter how long you hide it, it will come out.

I’M Not Special , I’M Just Limited Edition.

I fell in love at first sight. I should have looked twice.

Government should hike the taxes on Liquor to recover the debts, instead of Petrol and Diesel.

Life Without Is Like Broken Pencil, There Is No Point.

Read Also:

No comments:

Post a Comment